Create and upload a public video covering one of the thematic areas of Mediflex; and tag the video with @mediflexmv and #mediflexmv.
Thematic areas are:
Sense of Care – this is our brand tagline. Show how we can elaborate this throughout our services and more.
Labs Home visit service – Our laboratory staff will visit your homes to collect PCR samples as well as blood samples.
“Athun haradhakaa nulaa, Mediflex in test hedheyne” – you can get your blood tests done from our lab, without any additional cost, under Aasandha.
Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery – Highlighting one of our dental services provided or the overall dental experience.
Contestants can create videos on their own ideas/concepts/style and will be eligible if the content falls under the given theme.
All videos shared can have a duration of 30 seconds to 90 seconds.
Entries will open at 10:00 am on 5 April 2022 and end at 11:59 pm on 2 May 2022, after which time the contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
The Contest is open to:
- All residents of Maldives; with
- A public TikTok account (for the duration of the contest); and
- The video should be saveable.
Employees of Mediflex and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
Three (3) winners will be selected each week. Total 12 winners selected during the 4 week period.
Week 1-4 (only submissions during the week to be considered)
Weekly winners of a cash prize of MVR 5,000.00
- Most viewed video
- Most shared and liked video
- Video picked by competition judging panel
Cash Prize of MVR 10,000.00
- Video picked by competition judging panel
Winners to be chosen on 11 April, 18 April, 25 April and 3 May and notified as soon as possible thereafter. Winners will be announced publicly on TikTok and Instagram on 3 May, 2022.
The winning parties will receive cash prizes.
Selection of Winner(s)
We will select three (3) winners each week. Total 12 winners selected during the 4 week period.
Only videos uploaded during the week will be eligible for the prizes in week 1 to 4.
Only the views, likes and shares received during the week of upload will be considered for the prize.
Each contestant can win only one category during week 4. Three grand prize winners will be selected during week 4. If one contestant receives the most views and likes/shares, they will win the Most Viewed category. The contestant with the second most likes/shares will win the Most Liked/Shared category.
Most viewed video
- Video with the most views at the end of the week (Sunday 11:59pm each week)
Most shared and liked video
- Video with the most likes and share at the end of the week (Sunday 11:59pm each week)
Video picked by competition judging panel
- Video selected by our judging panel based on judging criteria.
Verification of Winner(s)
Winners will receive notification via direct message on TikTok. Each potential winner will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond to notification before forfeiting their place. The winner will have to sign an acceptance of prize document shared by Mediflex before winners are announced publicly.
If the initial winner does not respond within 24 hours, or does not share the signed prize document, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Make sure you follow the rules of the contest when participating.
- Make sure you follow TikTok’s Community Guidelines.
- Be careful not to infringe on copyright with music, images, logos, or other copyrighted materials.
- If the video is deleted during the entry period, the contestant will not be eligible for the prize.
- There is no limit to how many videos can be entered per contestant. However, view count, and like and share count for each video will be considered separately.
- The authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the contestant. Even if multiple people participate in the video, the prize will be awarded to the account holder.
- By entering in the contest, you agree that your entry and any other material submitted in connection with the contest may be posted on Mediflex website and/or other social media platforms and/or media to promote fraud awareness.
- By participating in the contest the contestant agrees to give Mediflex right to edit, alter, post, reproduce, publicly display and publish the submitted content.
- Videos submitted for the contest may not contain, depict or show any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive, offensive, lewd, profane, obscene, or contains nudity or pornography;
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message;
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination;
- contains use of weapons, any illegal drugs, violence, or the use of tobacco products; promotes any activity illegal in the Maldives;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Mediflex or other companies;
- contains trademarks, logos or other copyrighted material (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published via websites, television, movies or other media) owned by any third party, without permission; and/or
- contains any personal identification, full names, ID card numbers, e-mail addresses or addresses for any person other than the contestant, or otherwise infringes on the privacy of any person other than the contestant.
- The username of the contestant should not include any words or phrases considered to be offensive, vulgar, sexual, racists or any other word or phrase that is considered socially unacceptable.
- Mediflex reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any videos submitted that it believes is inappropriate or not suitable for publication, that does not comply with these rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest.
- In case the contestant is suspected for altering the video likes, views, or shares, Mediflex reserves the right to disqualify the video entry submitted.
- In the event of any disputes, Mediflex reserves the right of final decision. Mediflex reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions at any time during this initiative. Applicants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations, and decisions of Mediflex with regard to this contest.
- Creativity /Originality/Memorability – 40%
- Clear Message/Content – 40%
- Production – 20%